Erie Molded Plastics is conveniently located in Erie, PA just minutes away from Interstates 79 and 90. We offer an air conditioned facility with two 80,000 pounds silos and automated material delivery system so that we can keep material costs to a minimum and pass the savings onto our customers. Our presses range from 85 to 725 ton and utilize varying types of automation to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. Please visit our Capabilities and Machine List pages for more detailed information on our plant and equipment.
Our systematic approach to quality assurance incorporates the following:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Control
- Gage Control
- Raw Material Lot Control
- Production Control
- Statistical Process Control
- Employee Training Programs
- Climate Control
- Closed Loop Process Control
- Microprocessor Based Function Controls.
- Custom Designed Material Conveying System
- Mold Maintenance Program
- Twenty-one Cincinnati Milacron presses, ranging in size from 85 to 725 ton
- Temperature control molding floor, which assists in increasing mold life and manufacturing a consistent product
- Two silos, each with material capacity of 80,000 pounds.
- Assembly floor facilitating high speed assembly and secondary operations
- Tool design and procurement