Erie Molded Plastics offers a modern injection molding campus with all of the capabilities and technology to manufacture consistent parts with maximum efficiency. Our molding floor is air conditioned to provide a constant temperature and humidity. All presses are equipped with robots and loaders to help reduce labor and we’ve invested in high-speed automation to make our stock closure products price competitive with anyone in the market.
Our commitment to quality assurance and precision incorporates the following:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Control
- Gauge Control
- Raw Material Lot Control
- Production Control
- Statistical Process Control
- Employee Training Programs
- Climate Control
- Closed Loop Process Control
- Microprocessor Based Function Controls.
- Custom Designed Material Conveying System
- Mold Maintenance Program
- Twenty-one Cincinnati Milacron presses, ranging in size from 85 to 725 ton
- Temperature control molding floor, which assists in increasing mold life and manufacturing a consistent product
- Two silos, each with material capacity of 80,000 pounds.
- Assembly floor facilitating high speed assembly and secondary operations
- Tool design and procurement
In addition to all of the capabilities listed above, our greatest strength is our people. We can work with you to find solutions to your specific manufacturing needs, and welcome the opportunity to learn more about your project. Please contact our VP of sales Tom Tredway today to find out what we can do for you.